It’s time for change, it’s time for passengers to feel safe in a car whilst they adapt a “new normal”. By joining the Charter, we’re promising to do everything we can to keep both passengers and drivers safe whilst riding with TC Cars.
More people commuting to work.
As more and more people begin to return to the office, everyone is looking for a safer alternative to traditional public transport. The main benefit of using a local taxi service is the reliability and restricted access, but we also offer more safety!
The Safe Taxi Charter
The big question on everyone’s lips, what is the Safe Taxi Charter?
- Social Distancing guidelines will be followed by the driver.
- Drivers will have no physical contact with the passenger. (Unless in an emergency situation or if a passenger requests assistance)
- Hand sanitisers will be provided to all drivers and customers. Drivers will sanitise their hands regularly.
- Option to pay by card through the app, to avoid drivers and passengers using cash.
- Vehicles which have a shield installed will be regularly cleaned and sanitised.
- Drivers will wear clean clothes each day, be well-presented and maintain impeccable personal hygiene.
- Drivers will wear PPE in line with the latest government guidelines.
- The Passenger area of the vehicle will be wiped down and cleaned with sanitiser regularly.
- The Driver will conduct a weekly inspection and deep clean of their vehicle.
- Signage to be displayed, (where available and where licensing permits) to convey safety and sanitation messages in and out of vehicle.